- Just released: Lina Mao Dickson's Chinese-language translation of our children's book I Drink Mommy's Milk: A Book About Mammals. Buy the book here.
- Just released: I Drink Mommy's Milk: A Book About Mammals, by Susan Cazenavette Herrick Siu, on July 11. This title, which introduces babies and toddlers to other mammals and their favorite food, is now available online through the World's Edge Books & Publishing shop and through Amazon.com.
- Our Newfoundland blog is up! World's Edge Log is your blogosphere source for information about Newfoundland--past, present, and future. Here you will find book reviews, recipes, photographs, essays about language and history, event information, and other articles of interest to real Newfoundlanders, honorary Newfoundlanders, and aspiring Newfoundlanders around the world.
- We are now accepting entries for our directories of Georgians and Newfoundlanders in the United States. Please submit your name (and family members' names), brief bio, and contact information through our Contact form or by email at email@example.com.
- Our book Georgian Language for Parents & Children, Book I, is scheduled for release this month. Please visit our online store or look for our products on Amazon.com.
- Our LinguistPages blog was launched on June 3! LinguistPages will offer language and linguistics resources--including book reviews, lists, language facts and profiles, news, and academic articles on linguistics topics--to university students, language educators, translators, diplomats, language revitalization groups, and other serious linguists, both amateur and professional.